Thousands of foreign-trained immigrant physicians are living in the United States with unused medical skills and training because the path toward becoming a licensed doctor in the U.S. is filled with obstacles.
The Enfimye Institute Nursing Program
Foreign MD to RN Program:
The Enfimye Institute's Nursing (ASN) program provides Foreign MD and Dentists a way to implement their healthcare knowledge and skills to earn their degree as a registered nurse, giving them away to aid the nursing shortage while improving the socio-economic conditions for this group of immigrants.
Within 16-18 months, Foreign MDs can:
1. Earn an Associate of Science Degree (ASN) in Nursing
2. Pass the NCLEX-RN exam and become a Registered Nurse
3. Earn a median salary of $71,730/ year or $34.48/ hour*
4. Continue a fulfilling career in the Medical profession
Foreign MDs will also be able to:
1. Complete required clinical hours in an approved medical facility
2. Receive Letters of Recommendation (LOR)
3. Gain US Clinical Experience (USCE)
4. Obtain CV/ Resume assistance and school reference.
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
For students who completed their former education outside of the U.S.:
Meet with an Enfimye Institute Admissions Representative or submit the application for admission online.
Pay the $100 application fee.
Arrange to have the official transcript(s) from your Foreign Medical School translated to English and evaluated from one of the following National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES):
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
P. O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
4. The official evaluation of your transcript must be forwarded directly from the evaluation agency to The Enfimye Institute
Admissions Office | 561-420-0499